Simple and speedy to make in only 30 mins.I ordinarily make carrot halwa in container however this time pressure cooked and attempted which was so natural and snappy too.So in the event that you have unexpected visitors or the abrupt sweet longings you can attempt this strategy for making instanth gajar halwa in pressure cooker.
Presently lets get the opportunity to figure out how to make carrot halwa in pressure cooker.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE INSTANT GAJAR KA HALWA IN PRESSURE COOKER
- 5 tablespoons ghee, 37 ml, divided
- 7-8 raw cashews, broken
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 500 grams carrots, grated, 3 cups grated/thinly sliced carrots, around 8 large carrots
- 3/4 cup whole milk,
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar, 100 grams
- 1/4 cup milk powder, 25 grams, optional but recommended
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT GAJAR KA HALWA IN PRESSURE COOKER?
1) Wash the carrots well. Scour them well or if necessary strip them. Presently grind them utilizing a container grater.
2) Heat the ghee in a weight cooker on medium warmth. When hot fry the dry organic products till they are brilliant earthy colored. Channel and eliminate them in a different bowl and keep it aside.
3) In the rest of the ghee, include ground carrots.
4) Saute for 2-3 minutes.
5) Then include milk and blend well. Truly, it looks there isn’t sufficient fluid however it is completely fine.
6) Cover the cooker with top, put the weight on. Furthermore, cook for 1 whistle on medium warmth.
7) Then let the weight go somewhere near itself at that point open the top.
8) You can see, it doesn’t adhere to the base despite the fact that there was insufficient fluid.
9) Now again turn the warmth on medium. Include milk powder.(You can likewise include mawa/khoya)
10) Mix well and cook for a moment.
11) Now include sugar and blend.
12) As sugar dissolves, it becomes liquidy.
13) Let it cook for 5-6 minutes or till the all the dampness dissipates and it becomes halwa consistency.
14) Now include cardamom powder and singed dry organic products.
15) Mix well.
16) decorate with dry fruits of your choice.
17Halwa is prepared to serve. Eliminate it to a serving plate or bowl.
You can serve the gajar ka halwa warm or chilled or at room temperature.